See a story evolve from the beginning stages, to a full blown story.

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your visit to my writing blog! Please keep mind a few points however:
1: These posts are still drafts, but the older they are the more likely they are to have been edited to be more professional.
2: I have a life, so I'll have active stretches and inactive stretches. Just hang in there and keep poking me.
3: The posts are in the order they are posted, so you can either go through the archive, or start at the bottom of the page.
4: All posts should be in this format:
Heading--Chapter _(# of chapter)-_(# post in that chapter)

Body-- the actual story- the further since it says I posted, the better it should be.

Enjoy your self!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Chapter 3-2

“More than news,” said the figure outside, stepping in. He was wearing all black, and had a hood over his head. If the duke hadn't known he was there he wouldn't have noticed he was there. “I have proof from the ministry of resources.” The mans low voice carried a bit of disgust.

“What now? Have they found another heir, and they must tell me now?” The duke's voice now had some disgust in it. People knew he wasn't sleeping well, but to send anything during the middle of the night, just for another failed heir.

“No, it has to do with a prophecy. They say....”

The duke interrupted. “Say no more. They say they have cracked another prophecy, and the person was just born. The person will then come to save the world from a great evil.” His voice was playing with sarcasm, not something that the duke could really say he did a lot.

“No,” X's voice was flat and serious. “They've actually found something this time. They have proof.”

Duke Alfred had to see this. “Show me.” He grabbed his robe and put it on over his night clothes.

“Follow me,” said X, and he opened the door, slipping out into the dark corridor.

No comments: