See a story evolve from the beginning stages, to a full blown story.

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your visit to my writing blog! Please keep mind a few points however:
1: These posts are still drafts, but the older they are the more likely they are to have been edited to be more professional.
2: I have a life, so I'll have active stretches and inactive stretches. Just hang in there and keep poking me.
3: The posts are in the order they are posted, so you can either go through the archive, or start at the bottom of the page.
4: All posts should be in this format:
Heading--Chapter _(# of chapter)-_(# post in that chapter)

Body-- the actual story- the further since it says I posted, the better it should be.

Enjoy your self!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Poll- About the first book

Okay, comment here under this post, and tell me what you'd want to hear a story about.

It has to be fiction, and make it realatively broad, ex) Star Wars, magic, etc.

This will be open for two weeks, ending on the 3rd of August.

*Update on 7/25- one vote for talking animals, one vote for zombie talking animals, one vote for changelings, just so you don't have to read the comments.*

*Second update-8/1- two votes for talking animals, one vote for zombie talking animals, one vote for changelings. TWO DAYS LEFT TO VOTE!*

*Poll closes at 5:00 P.M. EST today!*

*Now officially closed. Further votes will not be allowed. Other comments are fine.
Results: talking animals wins, but I still could throw something else at you guys.
I'll try to get the first part of chapter 1 up within the week. Hopefully by 5 tommorow.*

6 comments:

wplmom said...

talking animals

jckwik said...

Okay, we've got a second vote for zombie talking animals. And, for those of you wondering, it's not my vote.

I myself would like something about changlings.

wplmom said...

Define "changelings". Do you mean shape shifters? Or were creatures?

jckwik said...

Shapeshifters, although it depends what their original shape is.

jckwik said...

Well, both actually.

wplmom said...

That's cool. It would definitely add interest, and also fits the other requirements you have...i.e.talking animals who may be zombies. Can't wait to hear the storyline you come up with.